In our day to day lives we breathe in vast amounts of dust without realizing. Statistics show that in the average Australian home approximately 18 kilos of dust accumulates over the span of just one year. As dust has various impacts on health and affects people with allergies such as asthma, frequent cleaning is ideal.
We all know everybody's most hated task at home is cleaning, so the easier cleaning is the more likely it is to get done more often. An inbuilt house vacuum system could be the answer you need for a more pleasant cleaning experience.
A central vacuum system (also known as built-in or ducted) is different to the conventional hand held vacuum cleaner as it is installed in advance into a building or home. Up until recently vacuum cleaning has brought up images of plugging a standard household vacuum cleaner into a power plug and pulling it all over the house, however an inbuilt house vacuum system can make cleaning a more simple process. These house vacuum systems include valves installed in each room or corridor that lead to the central unit. Simply connecting a hose to these valves allows vacuuming to start creating a quieter, simpler cleaning experience.
When cleaning multiple rooms there is no need to lug a heavy vacuum around while disconnecting and reconnecting the power cable to each rooms power point, the sucked up dust and dirt goes through the pipes and then into the one central unit allowing for easy disposal. Central vacuum systems also clean without dirtying the air of the room, as well as operating at lower sound levels than a conventional vacuum.
- Simpler task of vacuuming as there is no need to carry a heavy machine around the house, a big plus for homes with stairs or multiple levels.
- Easy disposal of vacuumed dust and debris as it is sent to a large bag in a central location. Bag or cyclone type conventional vacuum cleaners are limited by their smaller storage of dust etc., requiring higher frequency of emptying.
- Unlike conventional vacuums the sucked air does not get expelled out of the vacuum leaving cleaner air in the room. Traditional vacuums even when equipped with a filter expel a small amount of dust and mites back into the room.
- Escape the usual noise associated with traditional vacuums, as actual machine is not located inside the vacuumed room.
- Suction hose can often be longer compared to conventional vacuum hoses and therefore may be more difficult to pack away.
- The larger model dust bags are often specific to each vacuum system and generally more expensive.
- There are initial installation fees that also need to be considered.
Although there still some negatives for central vacuum systems, after a one time installation your household cleaning could become a more pleasant experience.
When choosing your next rental property or buying your new dream home, it might be worth considering a property which includes a central vacuum system. If you already own your dream home, it is possible to install one and get the benefits of a simpler cleaning process.
A selection of studio-type housing.
A selection of properties with 1 bedrooms.
A selection of properties with 2 bedrooms.
A selection of properties with 3 bedrooms.
A selection of properties with 4 bedrooms.
A selection of properties with 5 bedrooms.
Houses with 1 bathroom for those who like to soak away their cares.
Houses with 2 bathrooms for those who like to soak away their cares.
Houses with 3 bathrooms for those who like to soak away their cares.
Houses with 4 bathrooms for those who like to soak away their cares.
Houses with 5 bathrooms for those who like to soak away their cares.
A A selection of properties with a dishwasher in the kitchen.
A selection of properties with closet for ample storage.
Lead a healthy lifestyle in properties that come with a fitness gym.
A selection of properties with a rumpus room, perfect for parties, fun and games.
A lifestyle supported by fast internet, to enjoy online life to the fullest, from movies to shopping.
A selection of properties where pay TV is an option.
Places with air conditioning, vital to spend the hot, humid rainy season in cool comfort.
Properties with intercom, for talking to front door callers remotely.
A selection of properties with a tennis court on the grounds.
Useful for hanging laundry, as well as a bit of gardening or vegetable growing.
For free and easy living with a terrace, feeling nature in the sunshine and breezes.
Small children will love being able to garden and grow vegetables.
Enjoy an active lifestyle in a place with a pool.
A selection of properties with a shed, making DIY all the more satisfying.
A selection of properties featuring the safety of full fencing.
A selection of houses with an open fireplace for spending winter in warmth and comfort.
A selection of properties with built-in heating facilities.
A selection of properties with a spa.
A selection of properties with eco-friendly facilities.