- 561 m2
- 241 m2
3 Dennis Way Canning Vale Western Australia 6155
Last Update: 7 days ago
Classically Contemporary! NEW PRICE !!! Make an Offer !!!!
Situated in sought after Ranford Estate and oozing class and style is this contemporary Perceptions built 4 bed 2 bath 2 garage family home. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to shops, public transport and Ranford Primary School (voted best school for academics and community in 2015) this magnificent home will impress even the fussiest of buyers.
Built in 2006 this beauty has a huge 244sqm with three separate living spaces to accommodate the largest of families.
Do yourself a favor and make this one first on your list !
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens.
• Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and double wood front doors.
• Double width entrance with 46c ceilings with porcelin tiles with inlaid tile feature
• Sunken formal living space with bamboo flooring, venetian blinds with pelmets and downlights.
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel oven, gas stove and range hood, dishwasher and double sinks with granite benchtops and gorgeous contrasting décor.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with beautiful tiled floors, gas fire, downlights, venetian blinds and split system air conditioner.
• Upstairs study nook on the landing and under stair storage cupboard.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry which also has granite benchtops and venetian blinds.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts quality fittings, including porcelain fruit bowl basin and double shower space
• Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning to the top floor
• Master suite with wood flooring, spacious fitted out dressing room, wood venetian blinds leading to opulent ensuite.
• Ensuite with luxurious double porcelin basins and granite bench top with heated towel rail and separate toilet
• Minor bedrooms are all queen size with beautiful flooring venetians, built in robes with sliding doors and down lights.
• Double garage with auto sectional door and side access to rear garden
• Alfresco dining with liquid limestone flooring looks over modern sparkling below ground pool with water fountain has fully functional outdoor bbq area for summer entertaining
• Rinnai instant hot water system with solar booster.
• 244m2 internal living area plus 35sqm Alfresco and garage.
• 561m2 block size situated a hop skip and a jump to Ranford Primary and close to public transport.
• 2006 built and architecturally designed by Perception Homes
• Alarm system
• Solar panel system (1.7kw)
• Auto reticulated gardens and rear shed.
• Livingston shopping centre a short walk away.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
- Hot Water Service
- Living Area: 0
- Ensuite: 1
- Garage: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Carport: 0
- External Link: janeypagels.com
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.