Offers From $450,000
- 300 m2
- 105 m2
18 Student Loop COOLBELLUP Western Australia 6163
Last Update: 40 days ago
Want something modern but don't want all the hassle of building from scratch?
Still want to be close to everything?
Well 18 Student Loop, Coolbellup takes care of all this and plenty more!
Situated in a lovely new estate on the old Coolbellup Primary School grounds is where you will find this 2013 built easy care home.
As soon as you pull up out front, taking notice of the lush native reserve across the way, you will immediately feel the sense of ease this home and area offers.
Once inside and welcomed by the high ceilings leading you past the spacious master with its walk in wardrobe and private en-suite bathroom.
Into the heart of the of home, the large central living area, complete with its generous galley style kitchen with island bench and beyond to the casual meals and family area. And it won't just be the living areas that draw your attention.
The back of the home will also catch your eye, with its lush green grass, you'll imagine sitting out there with friends and family making the most of your own little piece of Australia.
Back inside and past the kitchen you will notice the other 2 bedrooms are separated from the living areas, and also include the second bathroom and the laundry, there's so much to like here!
- Spacious galley style kitchen providing plenty for the budding home cooks, whilst still being the heart of the home overlooking the living and dining areas. Complete with quality stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas stove and under bench oven, good sized pantry, big island bench with double sink and dishwasher recess.
- Open plan living, so everyone can feel part of the conversation
- Good sized master suite complete with walk in robe, private en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and single vanity
- 2 other generous bedrooms both with built in robes
- The main bathroom has separate bath and shower, whilst the second toilet is accessed through the laundry
- Single carport to the right of the home has shoppers entrance to the home and can also double as the undercover entertaining when the weather is not at its best.
- Outdoors the home is complemented with lush green grass, garden beds and plenty of paving for the entertaining folk
Other notable inclusions;
- Split system air conditioning
- PV solar power provide valuable costs savings on your power bills all year round
- High ceilings throughout
- Carpet to all the bedrooms and timber look laminate flooring throughout the living areas
Situated in the lovely "Primary Estate" in Coolbellup complemented by the lovely native reserve across the lane way whilst the estate has been cleverly design around Canteen Park in the heart of the estate and only a short stroll from this home, providing an excellent place to have a picnic or catch up with friends.
Local amenities include;
- Handy access to local schools (both Coolbellup Community Primary and Samson Primary Schools about 1.5km away)
- Local Shopping Centre with IGA, Chemist, Bakery and other specialities also less than 1km away and if you need more than just milk and bread Kardinya Park Shopping Centre with Coles, Kmart and soon Aldi (behind the Kardinya Tavern) also only about 3km away
- Public transport is taken care of with bus routes 511 and 115 both servicing the area should you need to head out somewhere.
- Nearby parks include Canteen Park (70metres), Hargreaves Park (300metres) and Jarvis Park (700metres)
There is so much to love about this home and the lifestyle it offers, there really is only one thing left to do and that pick up the phone and make a time to view it for yourself!
Call Richard Carter on 0438 374 255 anytime to arrange to view!
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Air Conditioner
- Hot Water Service
- Air Conditioner
- Close To Schools,close To Shops,close To Transport,garden
- Living Area: 0
- Ensuite: 0
- Garage: 0
- Open Car Spaces: 0
- Carport: 0
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.