Sold for $ 489,000
35 Fir Street Victoria Point Queensland 4165
Last Update: 200 days ago
Light and Bright, quality master-built home with potential for additional income. Convert the separate, double garage into a granny flat, studio, rumpus or Air B’n’B, the options are endless.
• Two generous separate living areas
• Stunning kitchen, granite bench tops, quality appliances
• 3 Double bedrooms, master with ensuite & air-con
• Plush new carpet, gorgeous parquetry flooring, stylish fittings and fixtures throughout
• Flowing covered entertainers area with outdoor kitchen; granite bench top & BBQ
• 3 car parks including space for boat, trailer or jet ski
• Fully secured & fenced 603m2 on a elevated block
• 1500L Water tank with pumps to outdoor taps & sink
• 5 KW Solar system, with 18 solar panels
Garage/ Studio offers:
• Separate double garage with power & water
• Opens onto the shared outdoor entertainment area
• Private side gate access to the potential studio
• Double lockup garage with hardstand ideal for boat, trailer etc
Located in a quiet residential area, Victoria Point shopping & retail precinct minutes away. Walk to Thompsons Beach, Wilson’s Esplanade, beautiful parklands, clubs & pubs with public transport just a short stroll away.
Make the move and contact today to book your inspection...
Victoria Point is an idyllic waterside haven! Boasting a multitude of community spaces, including parks & waterfront esplanades where you will have fantastic fun strolling, swimming, cycling & enjoying BBQ’s with family & friends. Victoria Point also has 2 Jetty’s perfect for boaties, Jet Ski’s etc. Home to beautiful Thompson’s beach; a very popular swimming & picnic spot.
A range of State & Private schools caters for both primary and secondary students; Victoria Point also offers a number of local sporting clubs, quality shopping, services, restaurants & entertainment precincts; including cinemas & library. Transport is made easy with national bus services, and ferry terminal to Coochiemudlo Island.
Nestled between Thornlands and Redland Bay, Victoria Point has had growth of 10% since 2011 making the area both a sound investment & lifestyle destination.
- Carport: 3