Price Guide $1,800,000
- 4049 m2
17 Phillip Street Burradoo New South Wales 2576
Last Update: 2 days ago
Family lifestyle at its best on just over 1 acre!
Perfectly situated on a level, private and fully fenced, auto gated 4049 sq metre block, this wonderfully spacious entertainer offers everything the modern family craves! Space, light and more space and more light AND all on one level! Airy living spaces with large windows pull the outside in and saturate the interior spaces with the textures and colour of the easy care park like gardens.
Wonderful soaring ceilings and stylish neutral tones are complimented by the gorgeous solid French oak flooring and sumptuous plush carpeting throughout. Crisp, stylish window treatments add that perfect finishing touch.
Two expansive living rooms with vaulted ceilings; dining area; study nook; sliding doors to the poolside patio area from informal area; sliding doors opening to garden patio.
The kitchen boasts a large island bench with 20mm Caesarstone counter top with sink and goose neck tap along with masses of drawers; a large new stainless steel Smeg range; Bosch dishwasher; appliance cupboard and display cabinet
There are 4 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes; the master with large walk through wardrobe/dressing room; 1 single bedroom, or office, with built in cupboards.The largest of the bedrooms is also set up to be used as a media room and is complete with soundproofing and also has a sunny patio with vine covered screen. There are 3 bathrooms including the extra large master ensuite bathroom with freestanding tub, frameless shower; two vanities with mirrored cupboards, heated flooring and sunny north facing patio accessed via glass sliding doors.
• Inground saltwater solar heated swimming pool.
• Large double garage (7.9x6.5) with extra height & internal access.
• Large workshop (6x6)and single garage. The perfect studio!
• Covered carport or entertaining area.
• 2 x split reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Hydronic heating system.
• Overall construction is of rendered brick veneer and tile with timber
• Partially double glazed – High windows and large doors.
* Garden gate access to the cycle path going right past Oxley College.
There is a lot on offer here and this property should be seen in person to be appreciated.
- Council Rates: $2400pa
- Water Rates: $1600pa
- Carport: 4
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.