$748,000 - $788,000
- 659.6 m2
8 Somerset Avenue Cumberland Park South Australia 5041
Last Update: 1 day ago
Lifestyle Convenience in Desirable Locale
This 1920s sandstone solid brick bungalow is conveniently located less than 10 minutes to the CBD in the highly sought after suburb of Cumberland Park. Perfectly situated just footsteps from excellent primary and secondary schools, local shops, quality cafes/ restaurants on vibrant Goodwood Rd and within easy access of public transport links to universities, this home offers exceptional lifestyle appeal!
Comprising of 3 generously sized bedrooms and a fourth bedroom that can be converted into a second formal lounge room, this charming home has a versatile floorplan that will suit any living arrangement. Featuring an updated kitchen and bathroom with renovated extension, the beautiful 1920s façade boasts an elegant and modern interior shining from polished timber floorboards.
• Fantastic location, only 4km/10 minutes to the CBD
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Walking distance to local shops, Avenue Road Reserve, restaurants, schools and bus stops
• Ducted evaporative cooling plus reverse cycle split system, timber floorboards
• Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary and Pasadena High School, close to Cabra Dominican College
• Local shops including Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, Big W/ Woolworths Cumberland Park, Cross Road AMF Bowling/ Laser Tag, Bracegirdle's Chocolate Factory
CT / 5837/414
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / Residential (Central Plains) Policy Area 8
Built / 1925
Land / 659m2
Council Rates / $1910.61pa
SA Water / $323.07pq
ES Levy / $365.1pa
- Frontage: 15.10m
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.