Offer Above $599,000
- 668 m2
26 Cooloola Drive Rangeville Queensland 4350
Last Update: 9 days ago
Location & Leafy Outlook
Newer than the majority of the homes in the area, this 2002 built family home is in a quiet eastern escarpment location in a quality neighbourhood. One of the main attributes that I find most appealing about this home is the green outlooks out of nearly all the windows, a rare find in suburban locations such as this. The open plan living & dining areas, the kitchen and the lovely covered deck area all appreciate the elevated treetop outlooks.
All four of the bedrooms are very generously sized & have built-in storage; the main bedroom has a large open plan ensuite and a separate walk-in robe. High ceilings (9ft/2700mm) adorn the majority of the residence and Tasmanian Oak polished timber flooring adds a touch of class. The central kitchen features electric appliances including dishwasher, ample cabinetry, filtered drinking water, comfortable cork flooring and a functional stainless-steel splashback.
Key features include:
* Private setting surrounded by mature trees
* Great indoor/outdoor entertaining flow
* Covered deck with ample room for furniture & barbecue
* Big bedrooms throughout – all with storage
* High ceilings in most areas (main bedroom & garage are 2400mm)
* Tasmanian Oak polished timber flooring
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Flat grassed area out the back
* Large paved area under the home for secondary outdoor living space
* Ample rainwater storage – with pressure pump
* NBN Connected
This home has a really great vibe – if you want to be in a respected location with close proximity to shopping, schools and parks; this private residence is a superb option!
- Council Rates: $2363.46pa
- Water Rates: $540.00pa
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.