- 142 m2
22 Beach Road MIDDLETON Tasmania 7163
Last Update: 258 days ago
Lock Up Only MUST BE SOLD
Open home this SUNDAY 21 February from 11.30am to 12pm.
- PLANS INCLUDED PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL SUE AND I WILL GET THESE TO YOU .
- New house build to lock up stage. All the hard work is done, just needs completion.
- Finish to your own taste and specifications.
- The land size is just over half an acre (0.2364 hectares) is level and has lovely water views to the east.
- A well-designed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is approved by council and has the flexibility to complete to your own requirements.
- The floor space is a good size of approximately 142m2 and council approved external decks will increase this further.
- A lot of thought has gone into the home so far with passive solar access being a key component and a roof pitch of 30 degrees makes it ideal for solar panels.
- All windows are double glazed.
- An AWTS waster water system with 6000 litre tank and irrigation already installed.
- It is constructed of timber and weatherboard cladding, has 4.5m vaulted ceiling to lounge and 2.7m ceiling height throughout the balance of the home.
- Perfectly positioned being moments to Middleton jetty, beach and within a short walk to Middleton General Store.
- This is a very desirable part of the Channel with its idyllic lifestyle.
- Vendor reserves right to accept offers prior to Auction.
- AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 12TH MARCH 2016.