Offers Over $619,000
28 Catamaran Street Manly West Queensland 4179
Last Update: 1 day ago
BIG HOME ON A BIG BLOCK IN MANLY WEST FOR YOUR FAMILY
Homes such as 28 Catamaran Street, Manly West seldom come onto the market. They are the big highset homes that offer family's so much – they are not often sold.
There are many reasons they are so tightly held, from the build quality to the block size, livability and of course the location.
You should come and inspect this home because it offers you :
- Three large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Large open plan lounge and dining area upstairs
- Huge kitchen overlooking the back yard
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors upstairs
- Two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Massive open rumpus room downstairs
- Double car accommodation with plenty of space for a workshop
- Side access with carport for the caravan or boat
- Large flat 645m2 block
- Huge in ground swimming pool that is fully fenced and was recently had a new liner installed
- Close to Moreton Bay College, Moreton Bay Boys, Woolworths and bus stops.
- An elevated position allows you to take advantage of the beautiful bay breezes
This home can be your home. Interested? Call Bob Trendle now to book your private viewing. Alternatively, this home will be open for inspection on Saturday.
- Fully Fenced
- Polished Timber Floors
- Rainwater Tank
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Carport: 3
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.