SOLID INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
This townhouse is well located in the Pacific Pines Central Complex which has the bonus of a large community pool, gym, tennis court and BBQ area. The property is within a five to ten minute walk to Pacific Pines High School and Primary School, Pacific Pines shopping centre including Woolworths, sporting ovals, a lake, restaurants, child care centre and public transport. The values in this complex have risen over the last few years with solid demand.
This home features open plan living with kitchen overlooking the family and dining area. The three bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes.
Other features include:
• The master bedroom has an en-suite.
• The kitchen has a stainless steel oven, range hood, glass cooktop and dishwasher with separate pantry.
• Family room is adjacent to the alfresco area which is great for BBQ’s with family and friends.
• Ceiling fans in living area and all bedrooms and air-conditioning in the main family and meals area.
• Security screens on all doors.
• Complex amenities include community pool, gym, tennis court and BBQ area.
• Single lock up garage with laundry situated at the back of the large garage.
• Currently rented for $400 per week with tenants in place until May 19, 2018 & potential to increase to maybe $420 pw then.
• Close to Pacific Pines shops, restaurants, local parks, theme parks, schools, medical facilities, Westfield Helensvale, Helensvale Rail and the soon to be completed 2017 Light Rail extention, Night-Quarter markets, the M1, Griffith University & Private Hospitals and only 20-25 minutes to the entertainment & work precincts of Southport, Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach & their beaches & Broadwater.