11 Manning Street Stansbury South Australia 5582
Last Update: 309 days ago
Just Waiting for You to Move In
This brick veneer home is located on a quiet street in the sought after seaside suburb of Stansbury.
Offering an open plan kitchen and dining area with sliding glass door opening to the rear verandah, a lounge room with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan to keep you cool in summer and warm in the winter!
• Both bedrooms carpeted, the main with a large built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and access to the two-way bathroom
• Tiled bathroom with shower and bath is accessible from passage or main bedroom. Separate toilet.
• Tiled laundry with direct access to rear verandah
• Off street parking; double undercover carport and a 20’ x 20’ shed with concrete floor with lean to on the back which is perfect for a work shop, garden or tool shed and the other side providing room for two more cars or your big toys!
• Established lawns and gardens, fully fenced allotment.
• Two large rainwater tanks connected to the house
• Well cared for home away from the hustle and bustle of the main town
Your inspection is highly recommended and will reveal the quality and presentation.
- Features: Kitchen, Built In Robes, Verandah, Air Conditioning, Shed, Insulation, Water Tank, Electric Hot Water
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 5