Sold for $ 615,000
- 19600 m2
69 Hinchcliffe Road Logan Village Queensland 4207
Last Update: 194 days ago
Another Sold By Professionals Jimboomba
You will love this 4.9 acre block. Separated into several paddocks including a dam. The two homes are quite separate also and have their own fenced yards.
The original home is 3 bedrooms with a 2 way bathroom, immaculately presented inside and out. Outside is a beautiful entertainment area with its own little rainforest. Close by is the Man Cave, great shed.
The 2nd home is 95% complete. It is also a 3 bedroom plus 1 bathroom. This home was recently built and most of the hard work is done. Lovely spacious kitchen, Open plan living with veranda’s across the front and the back. 2 Garden sheds, & a carport. All that’s required to finish this property is a bit of paint and floor coverings & bedroom doors.
* 2 x 3 Bedrooom Homes
* Almost 5 Acres (4.9acres)
* Separately fenced
* 12m x 6m shed – 3 bays open, 1 lockable garage
* Horse Shelter
* 2 x 3 Bedrooom Homes * Almost 5 Acres (4.9acres) * Separately fenced * 12m x 6m shed – 3 bays open, 1 lockable garage * Carport * Stable * Horse Shelter * Dam
This is a perfect opportunity for the first home buyer to get into the market. Mum & dad live in the original house and the extended family in the 2nd dwelling. If this sounds like something that could interest you, please call & make your appointment to inspect now!!
- Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- Fully Fenced
- Features: Slow Combustion Fireplace (1st House), Separate Living Unit, Built In Robes, Verandah, Air Conditioning, Three Phase Power, Pet Friendly, Shed, Insulation, Solar Panels, Water Tank
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 3