- 1410 m2
302 High Street GOLDEN SQUARE Victoria 3555
Last Update: 38 days ago
'BELMONT' Circa 1867-1907
A stunning transformation.....Beyond the distinctive tuck pointed period facade an innovative family residence has been created with craftsmanship and intricate attention to detail, the culmination of a four year renovation and restoration resulting in one of the most captivating and inspiring offerings to contrast both gold rush and modern architecture.
Zoned commercial 1, set on a 1410 corner allotment the diverse floorplan offers the flexibility of both residential and business use (STCA).
- 6 Bedrooms over 2 levels, 3 with ensuites including guest house with kitchenette.
- 4 living areas including a downstairs entertaining room opening onto a Tuscan inspired courtyard.
- Timeless kitchen with marble benchtops and Miele appliances, separate dining room.
- 10m long sandstone cellar, light filled open study with built in cabinetry.
- Hydronic heating on both levels, 4 r/c split systems.
- Imported Axminster carpets, bespoke Merbau entertaining deck.
- Fruit orchard, established gardens, double lock up garage.
'A labour of love'...Stunning and exquisite, a unique and very special offering.
Click on the Virtual Tour link to view a 3D walk through.
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.