- 4.56 hectare
53-63 Stringybark Road Tamborine Queensland 4270
Last Update: 167 days ago
Mortgagee Exercising Power of Sale
The rural lifestyle awaits at this fully featured Tamborine acreage property located in a quiet court. This is a wonderful place to call home with a high set three bedroom main house. A rear veranda provides a large outdoor living space that looks out onto the property and over the inground swimming pool.
The property also features a separate granny flat and two large machinery sheds and two dams on the approximately 11.26 acres (4.56 hectares) allotment.
• 3 Bedroom Timber House with Colourbond Roof
• Ensuite and Walkin Robe to Master Bedroom
• Front verandah
• Multiple Living Spaces
• Kitchen with 900mm oven and walk in pantry
• Rear Rumpus/Family Room adjoining rear deck
• Large Covered Rear Deck with Spa
• Sliding doors on back verandah
• Inground swimming pool
• Studio Style single bedroom
• Open Living space with Full Kitchen
• Separate Water Tanks
• 4 Bay shed
• 2 Bays enclosed carport
• 2 Bays with roller doors
• Garden shed
• 5 bay shed
• 3 Bays with roller doors
• 1 Bay converted to an office/room
• 1 Bay as an open open carport
• Septic system
• Solar power
• Rain water tanks at the house
• Taps around property
• Horse paddocks
• 2 Dams
• Circular driveway
Inspections are strictly by appointment or at one of the scheduled open houses.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
The property will be auctioned onsite at 11:00am on Saturday the 25th of June, 2016.
- Carport: 9