- 1619 m2
4 Olive Crescent Kurrimine Beach Queensland 4871
Last Update: 113 days ago
ICONIC BEACH HOUSE
Historic 40 Olive Crescent, is one of the first properties to have been built in Kurrimine Beach.
Over the years, it has been used as a ‘Beach House’ and ‘escape’ and is full of many childhood memories. More recently, it has been a permanent rental with ‘people lining up’ to take up residency.
It’s time to move on and this classic beach house is now for sale.
The two bedroom dwelling is to be sold ‘as is’ with furniture and fittings throughout. It is surprisingly spacious and easily liveable and most importantly, the 1619m2 allotment has a two street-frontage – access from both ends of the property. Ideally positioned to sub-divide the property in two 809m2 allotments with the house fronting Olive Crescent and the land having access off Illich Street (with the consent of the council). Nearby boat ramp makes this one appealing to the boaties.
• Timber floors
• Near-new kitchen
• Large bedroom in the house and second bedroom/rumpus room on lower level
• Breezeway and patios capture the breezes from every direction
• Split system air-conditioning inside the house and box air-conditioner in bedroom two/rumpus room/dorm
• Refurbished bathroom
• Great steel shed space with 2 lock-up areas- one is 2 bay with a one bay opening with a concrete floor and the other is single with a higher opening for boat or tractor.
Sub-divide to recoup your outlay making it a very affordable beach house or set aside for future capital gain.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter the prime property market in Kurrimine Beach at a very affordable level.
At $295,000, why not schedule an inspection today by contacting Exclusive Agent, Di Wagner on 0419 685 495.
- Features:Council Rate: $3,282
- Carport: 4
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.