- 873 m2
2 Spinnaker Street South Mission Beach Queensland 4852
Last Update: 107 days ago
BRAND NEW AT THE BEACH
Very close to the beach is this contemporary-style home which is affectionately named, 'The White House' - signifying a combination of quality and style which is simply perfect for the tropical lifestyle that Mission Beach has to offer.
* Free-flowing home with a generous 300m2 under-roof in a quiet area of South Mission Beach
* Open-plan living areas feature extensive use of glass and 2.6m ceiling heights - fully screen throughout featuring security screens, inverter air-conditioning, fans and porcelain tiling in neutral colours throughout the entire home. The use of porcelain tiles are both luxurious in effect, cool in summer and hard wearing- quality non-slip tiling in the outdoor patio.
* All white, generous-sized kitchen with simplistic design features, quality Bosch appliances, white granite bench tops with waterfall edge, soft-close drawers , ceramic glass cook-top, walk-in pantry & island bench with breakfast bar and many other stand-out features. Large cavity for a wide fridge and plumbing in place for water and ice making refrigerator and space for a dishwasher. Feature of the lounge room is the technology/study hub including USB charging points.
* Master bedroom is generously proportioned with walk-in robe and en-suite with twin hand basins and a quality fit-out and mood lighting.
* Main bathroom with plunge bath, large shower recess with semi-frameless glass, feature tiles in an otherwise white theme – sheer luxury which is breath-taking in its simplicity and in keeping with the same design features as the en-suite.
* Design features are also carried through to the second and third and fourth bedrooms- light and bright, built-ins with mirror doors, fans and air-conditioning, classic white tiles and LED lighting and security screens.
* Feature timber entrance door with glass inserts assists with allowing the light into the home and opens to reveal a wide hall which draws through the cooling breezes.
* A focal point is the quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout.
* High timber fences surround the property and there’s vehicle access to the rear yard through double gates. There’s room for a large shed and a designated area for the pool if required off the rear patio.
* Airy laundry with space provided for a front end loader washing machine. Broom cupboard and linen cupboard in the hall.
* Indoor-outdoor living design features such as the TV points & fans on the rear patio make use of the high timber fence to maximise privacy in the outdoor entertaining areas.
* Remote controlled double garage doors adjoin the home and the garage is extra deep to allow for a full-width storage cupboard with sliding doors.
The block has been analysed for orientation and aspect and the design has been well-planned and based on environmentally sustainable design principles. Living areas face north with optimal orientation to keep you cooler in summer. Cross ventilation is achieved due to the positioning of the windows, sliding glass doors and aluminium louvers. Air-conditioning throughout is surplus to your needs.
The use of quality materials, excellent workmanship, attention to detail, and superior design principles will ensure that this home will be highly sought after.
You'll enjoy the local facilities in this highly desirable residential development. It’s just a comfortable 5 minute drive to the commercial area at Wongaling Beach and includes shopping & sporting facilities, gym, school and medical facilities – all planned for family living on your doorstep. Located in a quiet residential area which has been designed for an exquisite lifestyle where it's only a short 5 minute walk to the beach.
Compare the rest and you'll find excellent value here at $495,000 and you won’t need to go through the time and stress of building.
Contact the Marketing Executive, Di Wagner at First National Mission Beach on 0419 685 495
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioner
- Features:Council Rate: $2,674.34
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.