A LITTLE SLICE OF HEAVEN IN MISSION BEACH
Situated in the iconic area of Mission Beach, a premier tourist destination and surrounded by World Heritage Listed National Parks, it is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, being the closest mainland point from which to explore this natural wonder of the world. Situated only 1 hr 45 minutes from the Cairns International airport.
Offering complete privacy and seclusion, in a dress circle position, occupying the most easterly mainland vantage point for soaking up captivating, panoramic, ocean and island views. This spectacular home epitomises sophisticated tropical resort style living. Its unique, outstanding architectural design was created in harmony with the natural elements of land, sea and sky that surround it, connecting it seamlessly with nature.
Experience the breathtaking ocean views from every room in this two storey award-winning eco-friendly 338m2 home boasting a Master Builders Award for Best Individual Home designed by the prestigious, multi-award winning, tropical environmental architects, Studio Mango to harmonise with the environment and constructed by multi-award winning builder, Mission Beach Constructions.
A split level home with Rose Gum floors has been built on two levels and is open plan with large spacious rooms including 3 double bedrooms, the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and main bathroom with spa bath, built-in robes in the other two bedrooms, three toilets, galley-style kitchen with walk-in pantry, full length open-plan lounge and dining rooms, laundry, entrance foyer, cathedral ceilings of Victorian Ash and gallery on upper level with panoramic ocean views and Grey Iron Bark verandas on 3 sides. Solid timber external cladding is Blackbutt and roof is Colorbond Zincalume steel. Engineered to W78C rating (342 kph winds). Each feature, fixture & finish has been thoughtfully & tastefully selected to showcase the skill and craftsmanship of the builder and architect, coupled together to achieve the desired outcomes of the owners.
You’ll discover this architecturally designed and engineered home on a land area of 3000 sq meters within an exclusive 9ha of rainforest and parkland in a secluded hilltop location.
• Elevated absolute beachfront
• 50m above sea level
• Unique 180 degree ocean and island views from the Barnard Islands to the north and Dunk Island, the Family Group and Hinchinbrook Island to the south
• Serenely beautiful 150 degree views of the coastal plain and mountain ranges to the west including Mt Bartle Frere
• Walking paths from the home criss-cross through a canopy of foliage and link up to a track that leads to a secluded beach for strolling, swimming or fishing off the rocks
• No visible neighbours and permanent, uninterrupted sea views as far as the eye can see
• Established, low-maintenance gardens with mature tropical fruit trees
• A haven for wildlife - cassowaries, birdlife, wallabies, possums, echidna, butterflies and frogs
• All services are underground
• Cooling sea breezes are endless
• No need for Air Conditioning
• Ultra-low running costs: off peak HWS, gas for cooking, generator switch for power outages
• Bore water in addition to 4500lt rainwater tank with gravity fed water to house for drinking and cooking
• High speed Wireless Broadband with either Optus or Telstra. All living rooms and bedrooms are wired (Cat 6 Cabling) for high speed NBN connection and for television reception
• Full length timber veranda to observe tropical sunrises and sunsets or watch the full moon rise out of the ocean
• Car Parking – large 2 car lock-up garage with remote control opening and power, light and water – adjoining plant nursery and workshop
• Large single carport/boat-shed with power, light and water
An ever-changing seascape where you can watch whales, dolphins dugongs, turtles, manta rays, fish schools, sea eagles, and seasonal coral spawning from this unique viewing platform.
This world class residence is an ideal retirement option, luxury holiday home or maybe considered for investment purposes for lease as an executive corporate retreat or private getaway.
To obtain full details on this exclusive retreat, do not hesitate to contact Di Wagner on 0419 685 495.