- 552 m2
27 Hawthorne Drive Kurrimine Beach Queensland 4871
Last Update: 2 days ago
BEACH HOUSE AT KURRIMINE
$20,000 OFF THE LISTED PRICE? IS SHE INSANE!!!!
No, a four bedroom home is simply too large for only one person...and she needs to move....NOW!
However, this home with an ensuite bedroom with external entry which is separate to the remainder of the house, would make an ideal Air B & B.
Easy-care, low maintenance home which is only 500mts from the beach.
Outstanding features are:
* Kitchen and bathrooms have been refurbished
* The polished timber Johnston River hardwood floors
* Solid concrete construction of the house
* Natural cooling system of the house- aided by internal and external blinds, tinted glass windows and doors and fans throughout
* Open plan design of the living areas (8 kw split system air-conditioning)
* Three generous-sized bedrooms each with fans, blinds and screens (air-conditioning in the master bedroom)
* On ground level- a fourth bedroom with ensuite - could also be utilised as a teenage retreat or rumpus room.
* Kitchen has modern appliances- ceramic glass cooktop- wall oven – island bench
* Very large laundry
* Twelve solar panels on the roof to avoid high energy costs in addition to the two solar panels for the solar hot water system with a 400 lt hot water storage tank
* Security mesh on lockable windows and doors throughout
* 12m x 6m lockable shed with two garage doors -one remote control opening & cyclone bars – generously fits 3 vehicles or 4 if required
* Wired for generator
* Cool and airy tiled front patio – enclosed with security screens and breeze bricks allow the sea breezes to flow
* Located about 1.5 hrs south of Cairns, 30 minutes south of Innisfail and about 2.75 hrs. north of Townsville, this small slice of paradise is one of the best kept secrets on the Cassowary Coast. Kurrimine is an aquatic wonderland; its calm, clear waters a playground of activities ranging from reef and estuary fishing to boating, sailing, island hopping, diving and snorkelling.
* An ideal holiday home with well-maintained gardens on a manageable 552 m2 allotment – a ‘stone’s throw’ from the beach.
Please contact Exclusive Managing Agent, Di Wagner on 0419 685 495 for more details.
- Features:Council Rate: $2,544
- Carport: 4
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.