- 7.21 hectare
- 218 m2
Lot 4 Wylie Road Mission Beach Queensland 4852
Last Update: 496 days ago
SHOWCASING THE BEST UNINTERRUPTED OCEAN VIEWS
IMPRESSIVE BY DAY, DAZZLING BY NIGHT!
Setting the standard to which all exclusive retreats aspire, this sleek, luxury home on 7.2ha has been inspired by the sensational ocean and island views, a backdrop of World Heritage Listed tropical rainforest and a private setting which is sympathetic to its natural surrounds. You might even just catch a glimpse of the colourful yet flightless bird, the Cassowary, as you wander through the walking tracks that strategically meander through the dense green forest.
A three time HIA award winning home which has been designed to capture unparalleled, 270 degree ocean & rainforest views from every room is unique and holds a world class rating.
Just below your sleek luxury retreat which is perched 140 mts above sea level, you can land your helicopter on the pad which also enjoys spectacular ocean views or you can access your home via the well-constructed road to the top of this hillside retreat where the nearest neighbour is a kilometre away.
A simplistic open-plan design where large picture windows and doors open wide onto the deck which overlooks a stunning, 18m aquamarine, wet-edge pool. You can relax with friends on the deck and watch the pink hues form in the sky as the sun goes down. At night, the moon begins to slowly rise up with a silhouette of Dunk Island in the background.
* 140 Metres above sea level
* One of the most jaw dropping views on the Queensland coastline
* Beaver Cay is visible with the naked eye on those days when the sea is like a mill pond
* Spot the whales from the patio during the season
* 17.5 acres of land close to Clump Point Jetty and located within 3 minutes of the shopping village
* This is the first time in 13 years that this property has been offered for sale
* Has been run very successfully as a luxury holiday rental and is comparable with well-known homes such as Mali Mali, Port Douglas
* With such a magical location and its breath-taking views, it could be run as a wedding venue
* An 18.5m x 4.5m infinity pool
* Private helipad
* 4 Air-conditioned bedrooms, each with picture-perfect views of either ocean and island or equally as stunning views of the rainforest.
* Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with twin vanities and frameless glass shower recess with dual shower heads
* Second bathroom with semi-frameless glass shower recess, stone benchtops, garden and rainforest views
* Spacious open plan dining and living areas with panoramic ocean views to the east and rainforest views to the west
* Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, Baumatic Italian fan forced electric oven, Highlander gas hot plates, microwave, Bosch fridge freezer with ice maker, Wine Fridge and Miele dishwasher, huge butler’s pantry
* Servery to indoor-outdoor kitchen with built-in gas BBQ
* Integrated sound system throughout the home
* Light and bright separate laundry with external access via sliding glass door with views out over a water feature with profusely growing Lilly pads
* Fully air-conditioned in addition to being equipped with stainless steel fans throughout
* Triple garage with remote control doors
* Fenced paddocks, sheds and well-grassed for horses
* Mains power with an 8KVA generator for backup in readiness for use during power outages
* An abundance of wildlife including cassowaries, wallabies, sea eagles, pademelons, white and black cockatoos
* Stunning, panoramic ocean and island views – taking in the Family Group of islands and extend as far south as Hinchinbrook Island. On a clear day, far-reaching views extend east towards Beaver Sand Cay, a sand island in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef - one of the Natural Wonders of the World and Mission Beach is the closest mainland point.
* Located at Narragon Beach which is a mere 2 minute drive from Mission Beach and a 90 minute drive north to Cairns.
* Mission Beach is relaxed yet vibrant seaside town with over 14 kilometres of magnificent golden, sandy beaches - a place where tropical rainforest-clad mountains and coconut palm tree fringed beaches embrace the balmy azure blue waters of the Coral Sea.
* CURRENTLY HOLIDAY LET AS A LONG TERM HOLIDAY RETREAT WITH A HISTORY OF OUTSTANDING RENTAL RETURNS!
Paradise on earth…... $2.7 Million
Contact Executive Marketing Agent Di Wagner 0419 685 495
- Swimming Pool
- Features:Swimming: Wet Edge
- Council Rate: $6,600
- Carport: 3
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.