IMMACULATE AND WELL PRESENTED LARGE FAMILY HOME PACKED WITH FEATURES AND OCEAN VIEWS
* This beautiful double storey "Webb & Brown Neaves" built home is packed with features and contains 4 good sized bedrooms (all upstairs - master with deluxe ensuite and large WIR), 2 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms, 4 separate living areas (downstairs separate lounge, theatre and family rooms, with upstairs games/sitting or gym room), combined meals and dining areas, spacious and modernly appointed gourmet kitchen, deluxe laundry with large walk-in-linen and much more.
* Inside features are plenty and include mixture of quality floors with mainly Tasmanian Oak wood floors to downstairs living areas, carpets to theatre, stairs, all upstairs bedrooms and games room. Other features include ducted zoned reverse cycle A/C system, Batt roof insulation, security alarm, quality fixtures, fittings and treatments throughout. The downstairs kitchen comes all complete with quality cooking appliances, granite tops, glass splash-backs, breakfast bar, dishwasher and more. Other features include spa and floor-to-ceiling tiling to ensuite, Smart-wiring throughout, some french and louvre doors, tinting to all external windows, fitted cupboards to laundry and much more.
* Outside features include easy care and well established, fully reticulated front and rear manicured lawns and gardens - with uninterrupted westerly ocean views from rear alfresco, pool and rear gazebo areas and mainly from upstairs west facing tiled balcony (approx 24 sqms in area). The alfresco area is a perfect place to rest whilst watching the kids in the pool. The pool is a very large concrete below ground - with quality frameless glass fence and complete with water feature and pool blanket. The double garage offers plenty of space with separate storage/workshop area, auto doors and shoppers entrance - with additional side access/parking provisions for that boat or caravan, or easy access into backyard.
* All of this is situated on a very large elevated 800 sqm block in a very popular and quiet Mindarie street, literally minutes walking distance to Quinns/Mindarie public family beach, café and restaurants, schools, small and major shopping centres and all other main public amenities.
* You must view to fully appreciate therefore please ring Ray to make an appointment today.