LIVE OFF THE LAND IN THE CITY
This property is a rare find, where you can have that country living atmosphere on over half an acre, but also have the city at your finger tips. The property is set up for sustainable permaculture production, with many established trees still producing, & would take very little to get the remaining beds producing again. The house is solidly built of beautiful sandstone look block, with matching lock up garage.
* 3 well sized bedrooms, all with fans & built-in robes
* 2 Bathrooms with shower & toilets
* Spacious open plan Kitchen, Dining & Lounge with raked ceilings & beautiful timber floors throughout
* Stone benchtop in the Kitchen with island bench, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher & ample cupboard space
* Large combined office & laundry with fan & built-in cupboard
* The Kitchen & 2 bedrooms open onto the large rear deck which overlooks the different levels of gardening, chook shed & Burnett River side park area (with boat ramp, playground & foot bridge to the city all very accessable)
* There is underground irrigation in the bottom 1/4 acre where Tahitian Limes previously grew, & also a bore with good water supply
* Separate shed for tools, workshop & storage
* Established trees include: Pawpaw, Coconut, Neem, Bamboo, Banana, Asparagus, Chilli, Herbs, Veges & more
A unique set up in a tranquil location & loads of room, this is a perfect home to raise children enjoying growing your own produce & eggs.