Absolutely Refreshing – Space, Views and Tranquility
Set in the enviable seaside community of Boat Harbour is this absolutely refreshing home. Gloriously elevated with picturesque views over the Port Stephens Hinterland and beyond, the beautiful outlook will capture your attention from the moment you walk through the front door. This two level home is appealing for young families with lots of space for a teenagers retreat or a second floor for guests. The property is tucked away, highlighting both peace and privacy in a quiet cul-de-sac, set amongst home proud neighbours, and standing out for all the right reasons is number 7.
This quality home has 5 bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, second bedroom with ensuite and wardrobes to remaining bedrooms which are serviced by an additional main bathroom. Leave the bustle of the world behind and enjoy a bath and ocean views in complete privacy. The timber flooring living space has an open plan design with the lounge room providing a level of sophistication through the beautiful outlook of lush green terrain and beyond. Streaming natural light makes the entrance level glow efflorescent with the wrap around glass panels.
The kitchen is expansive and features wrap around bench tops, double sink with drainer stove and dishwasher and adjacent lays the dining area which naturally feels like the central meeting and social hub of the home. Completely in sync with the home and surroundings is the outdoor beautiful balcony/ outdoor dining which wraps around the front.
You will have endless possibilities with this property, set on 1,126m2 block of land that trails through a private bush tracks as you meander on paths. With a very high quality finish throughout the home and an ambiance that is so often sought but rarely found and leaves you in a beautiful state of mind, we welcome you to 7 Harbour View, Boat Harbour.
- Five bedrooms with wardrobes and carpeted flooring, master bed has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has tiled flooring, spa bath, splashbacks, toilet, shower and vanity
- Timber floating floor boards will lead you throughout with an abundance of natural light flowing through with the wrap around windows
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with bench top, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink with drainer, cupboard space and stove
- Several built in wardrobes featured in the home for extra storage space
- Large automatic double lock up garage
- Beautiful outlook onto terrain and water glimpses throughout different rooms of the property
- Potential to make the downstairs area a teenagers retreat which effectively balances out family areas
- Positioned on a 1,126m2 block of land
- Ducted/zoned reverse cycle air con unit on the upper floor
- Internal laundry with sink with bench top, washing machine space and access to the backyard
- Short drive to Kingsley Beach and Boat Harbour headland, you will be able to watch the whales just down the road!
- 8-10 minute drive to Nelson Bay CBD with shops, restaurants, cafes, D'Albora Marina and schools. 5 minute drive to Salamander Bay Shopping Centre