- 3793 m2
70 Spring Road Kalamunda Western Australia 6076
Last Update: 243 days ago
70 Spring Road Kalamunda, WA
We are very privileged to offer this beautifully RECENTLY RENOVATED home set in an awesome tropical setting, offering you the perfect hideaway from the fast living pace of city life living, but close enough to make it your weekend home, or an absolute haven for that perfect Bed and Breakfast retreat.
The position of this property offers you total privacy and tranquillity you deserve - Pop in and come and view with us!
This property transforms itself through the various seasons, offering you brightly coloured Camellias in the winter amongst the winter creek that runs abundantly through the property, or climbing Wisterias in September, and to top this off the superb wildlife of Bandicoots, Bobtails and spectacular bird life will keep you entertained throughout the year.
* 3793sqm on sensational landholding
* Raised decked entrance with plenty of outdoor dining space for morning tea
* Entrance hall offering you front and rear views of this property through abundant glass windows and doors
* Formal lounge with fireplace, high ceilings with stunning outlook onto lush gardens and pool
* Open plan reading room/dining area with another ornate fireplace with gas bayonette for those cold evening mealtimes with friends
* NEW KITCHEN - Caesar Stone benchtops, soft closing drawers, dishwasher with lovely neutral colours, overlooking spectacular gardens through massive glass windows with a retractable brand new awning over the kitchen window, especially for the harsh afternoon sun
* Master bedroom with NEW ensuite, natural stone hand basin with floor to ceiling tiling, abundant robes with a truly amazing outlook onto picturesque gardens from massive bay windows
* NEW second bathroom with natural stone hand basin with a concealed laundry
* 3 family bedrooms all with robes
* 3rd lounge leading onto decked dining area
* Gas hot water system
* Linen closet
* LED lighting throughout
* NEW decking PLUS a newly lined swimming pool
* Reticulated gardens
* Winter Creek with the most beautiful bridged walkways
* 1 Lockup garage
* Double carport
* Veggie patch area under reticulation
* Gas bottles
This home is within walking distance to the heart of City Centre of Kalamunda, offering you everything from fresh produce directly from the Kalamunda Farmers Market, vibrant cafes and eateries that will match almost any culinary choice and of course, wineries nearby.
Excellent choice of schooling on offer, makes this property HIGH ON YOUR LIST of choice!
The Bibbulmun Track and National Park sits on the rear of this property
Located in the Perth Hills 24km east of Perth and within a 30 minute drive to the CBD
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 3