60 Murray Street Albert Park South Australia 5014
Last Update: 298 days ago
60 Murray Street Albert Park, SA
A Charming Family Home - Set on 705sqm (approx)
This charismatic, superbly presented home is perfectly positioned on a grand allotment - offering beautifully manicured, park like grounds, a striking street presence with a commanding frontage & a character filled residence with all modern features and benefits.
This first class home welcomes you with grand, open plan living spaces, an impressive spacious kitchen with quality appliances + undercover alfresco dining perfect for entertaining friends and family.
What makes this property a rare and unique home?
- 4 generous bedrooms (3 bedrooms with built in robes)
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite with double vanity
- Open, flowing formal lounge and dining area
- Generous family room area adjacent kitchen & casual dining
- Impressive, open plan kitchen with island bench, quality appliances including oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, a double sink, loads of cabinetry and large breakfast bar
- Energy efficient LED down lights throughout open plan living area
- Large main bathroom with separate vanity
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + 2kw, 10 panel solar system
- 3000L of rainwater tank storage
- Laundry with linen cupboards, heaps of bench space and separate access to the outdoor area
- Magnificent paved, undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Immaculately presented private garden oasis, manicured grounds, large workshed, and plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy this peaceful garden haven
- Lock up garage + drive through carport the perfect space for the boat, caravan or trailer + additional off street parking
This suburb is a hidden gem and this superior property is ideally located in a quiet, tree lined street a short drive to popular Semaphore Beach and the buzz of Semaphore Road with its eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and theatre! Just a short distance to West Lakes Shopping Complex and located on the public transport route so a trip to the city is a short leisurely ride on the train - this home is a rare and unique offering and one not to be missed.
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 3