- 912 m2
16 Pallin Street Gungahlin Australian Capital Territory 2912
Sold Date: 23-Mar-2015
Last Update: 13 days ago
16 Pallin Street Gungahlin, ACT
It is unheard of to find a large home on a large block so close to the heart of the Gungahlin Town Centre must be seen to be believed !!!
Commanding street appeal, elegant and contemporary by design, this stunning 4 residence embraces the definition of the perfect family home.
An entertainers delight, complete with superbly appointed kitchen, generous living and dining zones which intergrate seamlessly to sensational outdoor living options create the foundation for a comfortable flexible lifestyle.
Four well proportioned bedrooms, two with walk in robes and ensuites and positioned so that each family member can enjoy their own space.
This home offers an abundance of storage, triple car accommodation complete with storage room.
Gorgeous gardens with incredible privacy and are low maintenance.
As expected from a home of this calibre, quality inclusions and creature comforts, couple this with the added bonus of being within walking distance to the ever growing Gungahlin Marketplace makes this the perfect family home.
Not to be missed - Call to book your inspection today.
* 3 Separate spacious living spaces all with direct access to garden and or Alfresco
* Superbly appointed kitchen complete with Double oven and gas cooktop.
* Enormous family room fitted with custom joinery
* Library/Rumpus fitted with custom joinery and wood heater
* 4 well proportioned bedrooms all separate from each other offering privacy.
* Master bedroom Wing complete with oversized walk in robe
* Spacious ensuite with double vanity and spa bath
* Bedroom 2 located at the front of the home with ensuite and walk in robe, currently fitted with joinery and used as a home office.
* Spacious Formal Living and Dining both with direct access to outdoor living zones
* Well appointed kitchen complete with double oven, 6 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher stone bench tops. Ample cupboard and benchspace
* Multiple outdoor entertaining options including under cover alfresco
* Timber Flooring to entry, formal dining, family and Kitchen
* Ducted heating and Cooling
* Oversized triple garage with remote control access and storage room.
* Private easy care gardens
Have you got the BUG?
Join our propertybug email service for a first look at our new listings.
- Features: EER 5.0
- Property Type: House
- Aspect Views: West
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Carport: 3
Your inquiry has been sent.