62 Charles Perkins Circuit Bonner, ACT
The owners are moving North and are reluctantly leaving the home they have established from new. This is a quality, convenient, safe and comfortable home in a highly desirable Bonner location.
Charles Perkins Street is full of quality homes and proud owners. In a tranquil setting close by Mulligan's Flat Reserve yet only minutes from the rapidly developing Bonner shops and not much further from all the amenities of the Gungahlin Town Centre including its superb sporting facilities and Olympic Pool. The home offers safe and easy access to Amaroo Super School, Gungahlin College, Mother Teresa School and John Paul College.
If you have more then $500,000 to spend you should be at the auction!
- Comfortable, safe, functional executive family home
- Quality inclusions in a very liveable floor-plan
- Great kitchen and family area with gas cooktops, electric wall oven
- Easy-care quality tile and carpet floor coverings
- Easy to maintain and clean, giving more time for you and the family
- Ducted gas heating
- Tiled bathrooms
- 4 good sized bedrooms, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe to main
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Storage space throughout
- Landscaped with developed gardens
- Land: 470m2, Living: 153.6m2, Garage: 40m2 , EER:5.0, completed 2010, designed by New Age, built by Solid Constructions P L
Have you got the BUG?
Join our propertybug email service for a first look at our new listings.