- 197.87 m2
76 La Perouse Street Griffith Australian Capital Territory 2603
Sold Date: 05-Sep-2013
Last Update: 200 days ago
76 La Perouse Street Griffith, ACT
Beautifully and sensitively renovated Griffith classic home, the perfect family home and a wonderful entertainer. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Set in leafy, tree lined and private La Perouse Street, close to cosmopolitan Manuka and some of Australia's best education facilities. Easy access to the CBD, Russell, and all that Lake Burley Griffin provides.
The front door opens to a welcoming vestibule which leads to the formal living area which, in turn, flows comfortably to the kitchen, dining and informal living areas. A superb deck with soft lighting and retractable cover is a natural extension of this area and leads, in its turn to the garden with its underground watering system.
The kitchen is conveniently located and is filled with quality appliances which complement the chef of the house. Its location is ideal whether catering for a large house party, an intimate dinner for friends or family, or a function for Corporate and overseas guests.
These public areas of the home are sensibly separated from the bedrooms and private quarters which include a spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The 36m2 garage has internal access and leads directly to a large and well appointed workshop. The home is double glazed throughout.
This wonderful, elegant and sophisticated home is the perfect family home while providing the Corporate Leader, Professional Person or Business Owner the perfect venue to entertain friends, associates and overseas guests. DO NOT MISS THIS.
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite, excellent study
- Open plan formal and informal living areas flow to spacious and welcoming outside decks complete with soft lighting and retractable cover
- First quality and ease-of-care cork, new carpet and ceramic tile floor coverings
- Superb all-electric kitchen with European appliances, garbage disposal, induction cooktops and double pyrolytic ovens, ideally located - the perfect entertainer
- Powder room
- Effective and convenient laundry
- Granite benchtops in all wet areas
- Superb insulated workshop and storeroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Ducted gas heating, Evaporative cooling, 2 electric hot water systems
- 5KW solar panel system
- Land: 850m2, Living: 196.9m2, Garage: 36m2, Workshop: 27.5m2, EER: 5.5, Aspect: W, Built 1999, renovations complete 2012
- Architect: Ring & Associates
- UV: $701,000, Rates: $2989.69, Land Tax: $9,431.47
Have you got the BUG?
Join our propertybug email service for a first look at our new listings.
- Features: EER 5.5
- Property Type: House
- Construction: Rendered
- Carport: 2