Sold for $ 820,000
- 720 m2
73 Bordeaux Street Eight Mile Plains Queensland 4113
Sold Date: 09-Jan-2017
Last Update: 125 days ago
73 Bordeaux Street Eight Mile Plains, QLD
Auction Location: On Site.
If you’re searching for rare find prime lowset home with ample space (total amazing 33.97sq construction area) and in one of the best locations in Eight Mile Plains that ticks all the boxes, you simply must check this property out!
Main building offering:
- 5 bedrooms (or 4 bedroom + study)
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious formal lounge
- Formal dining
- Big family room
- Double garage with internal and external access
Fully council approved Granny flat offering:
- One bedroom
- Open plan living with spacious lounge area
- Full kitchen
- Full bathroom
- It's own separate access
- Connected to the mains building with council approved and fully paved pergola area
This well-loved family home has just about all bases covered. Eight Mile Plains is arguably one of the most popular suburbs in Brisbane and this property is perfectly positioned, with the distinct advantage of quick and easy access to the M1, Freeway and the massive Westfield Garden City.
Housed on a generous 720sqm block, this super convenient property is close to public transport, major shopping centres, in popular Warrigal Rd Primary school catchment area, and so much more. You can walk to a lot of local amenities here.
The open plan layout is ideal for the everyday family life. There’s an abundance of living space on the main building including: a kitchen, family room, formal living room, and spacious dining room. There’s also a handy study room in the front, and a main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
At the back, the home allows for the growing family to spread out and enjoy their own space. The other 3 bedrooms are all quite large and have their own built-in wardrobes, plus there’s a large family bathroom for ultimate convenience.
Entertaining is an absolute breeze under the massive council approved and fully paved patio outside. Sitting perfectly between the house and granny flat, with full undercover see-through roofing and paved flooring, this outdoor living space is smartly designed with security screen doors so that the area can be closed off and kept very private for gatherings and functions.
Other features of this property include:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security system
- Pergola has council approval
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen
- Security screens throughout
- Freshly painted throughout house and granny flat
- Modern carpets(only two years young) in bedrooms throughout house
- Bamboo flooring in lounge and dining area
- Split system air conditioner in granny flat
- Vacuum maid
- 20-panel solar system plus solar hot water
- Amazingly this house has battery unit which I have never seen before and can store the power produced by solar panel during daytime and send out power at night time, with such a big house, the electricity bills are only just over $150 per quarter! Unbelievable!
- Side access for trailer or caravan
A good location lowset is always sought after and very rare to find. Not to mention a granny flat as well!
This super big yet low maintenance home offers lifestyle and location appeal that will be highly sought for many years to come. Do not miss this golden opportunity to secure it for yourself today.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioner
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioner
- Built In Robes
- Features: Toilets (3)
- Property Type: House
- Ensuite: 1
- Carport: 2