Sold for $ 310,000
- 1080 m2
57 Kirra Crescent Batchelor Northern Territory 0845
Last Update: 308 days ago
57 Kirra Crescent Batchelor, NT
* Relaxed abode in quiet township of Batchelor
* Formal front entry to the home
* Established gardens with rolling green lawns
* Carport parking for 2 plus gated entry to crown land
* Front verandah entertaining area with garden aspect
* Open plan kitchen and dining room open to verandah
* Large living room has bays of louvered windows framing gardens
* 1 large bedroom is split into 2 sleeping quarters
* Additional 3rd bedroom at far end of home
* Central bathroom has great layout with stone feature tile
* Rain water tank and clothes line on property
* Garden sheds and lean to provide storage for the tools
* Walk to the nearby Batchelor school
* 5 mins from tavern and local shops
* Close to parklands and play areas for the kids
Straight down the Stuart Highway, about 45 mins from town, is the township of Batchelor. A thriving little community with great spirit, this gateway to Litchfield is more than just a pit stop.
This established property backs onto crown land, so there are no rear neighbours and very little noise at all. Behind the double gated entryway is a long driveway that leads up to the home, this formal front entrance is grassed and lined with a tropical gardens that create a screen from the street.
At the front of the home is a large verandah that enjoys a garden aspect with the tranquil sounds of a water feature that have been built in. This large entertaining area is perfect in any weather and the ideal spot to host a BBQ or hang out with friends.
Inside the home, a large living room has bays of windows that frame the green gardens outside giving the interior a tropical aspect. Cleverly hidden behind sliding doors is the laundry room with twin linen press storage and a trough as well.
The kitchen and dining room each open out onto the verandah making entertaining easy and this space has hard wearing concrete flooring as well.
Of the three sleeping areas, one large room has a diving wall creating separate areas, though you choose whether you want to use as a bedroom or personal living room, maybe a home office or nursery - the options are endless.
The bathroom is sleek and modern with a striking black tile and feature pebble strip that reinforce the resort vibe that the home has.
Outside in the yard, the home has a water tank and clothes line, fenced in yard area with rear gated entry to the crown land.
Spend your weekends enjoying the quiet lifestyle.
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 2