- 10 acre
- 217 m2
259 Kentish Road Bibaringa South Australia 5118
Sold Date: 05-Jul-2015
Last Update: 8 days ago
259 Kentish Road Bibaringa, SA
NEW PRICE $579,000
It is all about the lifestyle the space and enjoying your big backyard every time you step outside this beautifully presented home. This sensational home has been tastefully updated and well appointed inside and is located in the most ideal location for those families that are seeking that little bit of room to stretch out but still be only moments away from terrific schools and shops. With 4 big bedrooms great living space 10 wonderful acres and a rustic country feeling backyard for you to entertain your friends this is a fantastic home and one you must view to appreciate.
* Only a few minutes from Trinity, Starplex and Gawler Green shops
* Gaze over the top of your own rolling hills
* Stunning sunsets through the palm trees out the front
* Colourful birds in the trees, kookaburras & koalas in the valley
* 4 double sized bedrooms, great space for the whole family
* Master bedroom complete with built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet.
* Great formal lounge and dine with slow combustion heater
* Fantastic timber kitchen with slate floors and gas cook top overlooks the meals area
* Separate Family room with direct access outside through sliding doors
* The home also benefits from a separate bathroom which is conveniently located next to the large garage which has been converted to a big games room could become a great teenagers retreat
* Slow combustion heating with warm air transfer taking warmth of the combustion fire down to the bedrooms and ducted evaporative cooling
* Outdoor Entertaining area Naturally Shaded by trees with BBQ & wood fired pizza oven, excellent for having all the friends over for a BBQ lunch or dinner.
* Perfect property to enjoy bonfires in the paddock in winter
* WDSL internet & a Shared bore (Bibaringa Bore)
* Double Carport with a Car pit for extra convenience
* 3 large sheds, a large dog run and you enjoy fresh eggs from the chicken coop
* 5 Rain water tanks with 75,000L capacity
* 10 acre block
The features are endless with this fantastic property!! For further enquiries, please phone Darren Pratt on 0428 881 406.
- Rumpus Room
- Features: Dining Room, Family Room, Lounge, Verandah
- Property Type: House
- Construction: Rendered Block
- Carport: 2