- 1151 m2
5 Thomas Terrace Gawler South Australia 5118
Sold Date: 04-Nov-2014
Last Update: 102 days ago
5 Thomas Terrace Gawler, SA
Located only a short walk from the heart of Gawler, is this Grand Freestone 1905 return veranda Cottage. This gorgeous home commands your attention as you drive by and draws you in with all its charm. Wonderfully restored with new additions to the home that are simply stunning. The home oozes character and elegance and is complimented greatly by the modern additions that will enhance your lifestyle. Re- Roofed, Re- Plumbed and Re- Wired, brand new sparkling kitchen, spectacular ensuite, brilliant bathroom and the most amazing outdoor entertaining area complete with pool and spa, High Ceilings, Floor to ceiling tiles in every bathroom, ornate ceiling roses, and original polished timber floorboards are the quality fixtures and fittings that complete this home.
* Set on a large 1151m2 allotment
* 4 large bedrooms
* Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with Built in Robes & a Fireplace
* Huge Deluxe master bedroom with direct access outside & your very own split system heating and cooling, to feel like you are in your own private suite enhanced by an ensuite with an impressive shower, separate toilet, dual vanities with floor to ceiling tiles and a Walk in Robe, did I mention there is room for a lounge?
* Large central hallway, ornate ceilings roses and amazing cornicing
* Spacious Formal Lounge Room
* Your jaw will drop when you see the modern open plan family/dining/kitchen, featuring down lights and a skylight above the kitchen creating a space that will be envied by all.
* Stunning cupboard filled Chef's kitchen with granite bench tops, fantastic induction cook top, slow close draws, quality stainless steel appliances and a Butler's Pantry filled with more floor to ceiling cupboards, an integrated dishwasher, sink and room for a fridge.
* Very spacious and modern 3-way main bathroom with dual vanities.
* Make your way down to the cellar and be amazed with the perfect man cave to hang up all the memorabilia
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the entire home.
* Plenty of storage cupboards and room available & Solar hot water system
* Sensational gabled outdoor entertaining area with heating and ceiling fans, huge bbq servery area and flat screen on the wall overlooking the in ground Fibreglass swimming pool with separate spa & remote gas/solar heating filled with salt chlorine.
* Huge shed, fully plumbed and powered with the ability to accommodate a toilet & shower + Separate storage shed with Side and Rear drive through access on the property
* Picturesque grounds with great space for the whole family
* Private and secure with surrounding fence.
Simply a stunning home all round, with tremendous street appeal and a home which has been presented in a way that shows off the beauty of this grand old property. This property has been superbly enhanced with modern touches, for further enquiries, please phone Darren Pratt on 0428 881 406!
- Features: Storage
- Property Type: House