- 2 hectare
- 195 m2
186 Sandfly Road Margate Tasmania 7054
Last Update: 362 days ago
Situated on a picturesque 5 park-like acres, you cannot imagine a finer outlook. This north facing, expansive and comfortable family haven is flooded with natural sunlight and offers a delightful sense of tranquillity only 15 minutes from the centre of Hobart. There are enchanting views from the deck that wraps around the front of the home inviting you to sit and enjoy the ever-changing outlook to Mount Wellington and the beautiful, undulating grounds expertly planted with a truly remarkable collection of mature trees and shrubs.
- Charming country home positioned to take full advantage of the magical surroundings
- Beautifully crafted interiors featuring a range of natural materials
- Stunning vaulted ceilings highlight the large open plan living area and main bedroom and
create a sense of space
- Multiple living areas opening to expansive hardwood decking offer marvellous options for
relaxing and entertaining
- Generous built-in-robes in all 4 bedrooms, including master with delightful ensuite
- An abundance of mature exotic trees and shrubs showcasing the changing seasons, pockets
of bushland and wildlife, including a resident platypus, creates a nature lover's delight for
- Many rare and collectible plant species
- Gravity fed dam and gorgeous Blue Gate Creek
- Substantial olive groves, mature fruit and nut trees including heritage varieties - plenty for
a market stall!
- Wine cellar
- Two fireplaces plus underfloor heating ensure you'll stay cosy during chilly Tasmanian
On town water, conveniently close to the schools and shops of Margate and minutes from boat ramps, popular fishing spots, beaches and walking tracks, this wonderful property offers the lifestyle dreams are made of.
- Features: Verandah, Woodheater
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 2