Sold for $ 925,000
- 1 hectare
40 Maud Road Maida Vale Western Australia 6057
Last Update: 175 days ago
40 Maud Road Maida Vale, WA
From the moment you wind your way down the long driveway adorned by established, meticulously maintained native gardens, you will fall in love. There is not a cent to spend here on this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study (large enough to be a 4th bedroom), architect designed residence set on a 1 hectare (2.5 acre) block.
The third bedroom makes great teenage retreat/granny flat as it has water, phone line and TV point already coming into the room and a separate private entry near 3rd bedroom. Could be great B&B use or to sublet to quiet tenant. The home is designed with quality and peaceful living in mind. It has great attention to detail and many well thought out little extras to enhance its functionality.
Internal Features Include:
* 300+ sqm living including garage
* Double garage under main roof with remote control roller door
* Attic over garage with entrance from fold down ladder system
* Storeroom off study
* All doorways wide enough for wheelchairs
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* High ceilings
* Large open living area overlooking gardens
* Library with built in seating
* Massive entrance hall
* Large dining area with servery through to kitchen
* Plenty of storage throughout the home
* Huge laundry
* Miele Appliances in kitchen and laundry
* Walk in pantry
* Reverse cycle ducted air con / heating - can be set for individual rooms
* Slow combustion wood fire
* Solar hot water system. Replaced - 2015 - can be set on automatic or on timer
* Monitored alarm system
* Key locks to all windows and doors
* 3 "Crimsafe" quality security doors
Externally, nothing has been left to chance. The original owners have completely thought out and put in place all the features that one would desire.
* Shed with single phase power (can be used for car parking)
* Free standing small wood shed
* Small netting shed/green house
* 3 water tanks
1) holds 49075 litres
2) holds 92570 litres
3) holds 27000 litres 'combined = approx.. 168000 litres'
* Water to the house is set up so it can run on full rain water from tanks or directly from scheme water. This allows best use of both scheme and rain water
* 3KW solar panel system: currently being paid 47 cents per unit of electricity generated. Contract for this will end July 2020.
* Pest/termite control carried out annually (last inspection 16.3.17)
If you are looking for a serene lifestyle, surrounded by stunning gardens, birds and bandicoots in a semi-rural environment, just 7 minutes to Kalamunda Central and 30 minutes to Perth CBD, then this could be the one!
- Features: Toilets (2)
- Property Type: House
- Carport: 2