- 4046 m2
17 Hinkler Road Kalamunda Western Australia 6076
Sold Date: 25-Sep-2015
Last Update: 211 days ago
17 Hinkler Road Kalamunda, WA
Are you looking for a piece of Australiana on 1 acre of natural bushland and not too far from Kalamunda central? This two story, much loved family home lends itself to you putting your own stamp upon by modernising it how you wish too or just simply enjoy it as it is. There is ample room for parking, boats, caravans, trucks etc.
Wisteria dripping over the pergola on the path to the front door welcoming your arrival. There is a cozy fireplace in the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Below the kitchen area is a sunken games room leading out to the patio area and below ground lagoon salt water pool. Giving you a sense of privacy and security in this fully enclosed area.
On the ground level is 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and a common bathroom and laundry.
Beside the kitchen area there is a staircase leading up to the Master bedroom
With and ensuite bathroom and toilet as well as a BIR.
Please call Kathleen Parker 0417 899 379 for further information.
* 2 Storey brick and tile home
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge with cozy heater
* Below ground lagoon salt water pool
* Electric storage hot water system
* Sunken games or family room
* Ample room for parking on 1 acre
* Built 1966 Land rates $1,786.84 Water rates $215.46 p/a
- Features: Dining Room, Spa
- Property Type: House
- Construction: Double Brick
- Ensuite: 1
- Carport: 3