Low - Mid $700,000s
- 0.15 acre
- 220 m2
4 Fairland Loop Madeley Western Australia 6065
Last Update: 1 day ago
The Epitome of Fine Living!
It's lifestyle, quality, size and location all wrapped up in one stunning property here at 4 Fairland Loop in Madeley. This home will melt your heart as you walk through with all it's features as it balances the best in functionality, elegance and value for money.
There is a large master bedroom with generous walk in robe plus a divine ensuite with double vanities and big corner shower, luxe bath and separate toilet. A stunning feature is the sliding door entry opening onto the rear garden. The grandeur continues in the main entertaining zone boasting a stunning pitched ceiling with the central kitchen flowing to the living, dining and outdoor area.
This is family living at its best with a uniquely inviting ambience under 33c high ceilings throughout and offset beautifully with Kempas hardwood flooring, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a stunning outdoor entertaining area. Children and guests are well catered for with three generous bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes,a second bathroom and a home theatre that could easily double as an activity zone.
Stepping outside the pitched ceiling from the main living area continues through to the cabana style alfresco. This gorgeous area looks out onto the easy care gardens and sparkling solar heated below ground salt water pool. All of this is located on a roomy 621sqm lot which is located in a quiet street yet within walking distance of primary and high schools, bus stops and parks.
You simply can not afford to miss this home.
Features at a glance:
* 2005 built Lifestyle Homes build
* Stunning double door entry with coffered ceilings
* Very large master suite with big walk in robe and entry to garden
* Spacious ensuite bathroom with lux bath, dual vanity, large corner shower and separate toilet
* Three double size bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes
* Secondary bathroom with semi frameless shower and separate bath
* 33c high ceilings throughout the home - pitched areas higher
* Large home theatre room with french doors
* Centrally positioned kitchen with Westinghouse appliances & Delonghi dishwasher
* Stunning Kempas hardwood flooring through all main areas
* Feature living area with amazing pitched ceiling
* Decked cabana/ alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool and gardens
* Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
* 2.2kw solar electricity system with 3.2kw inverter
* Alarm system
* 3 x Gas bayonets - Living, theatre and alfresco
* 7.65m x 3.7m solar heated salt water pool
* Low maintenance reticulated gardens
* Powered garden shed
* 621sqm block - 283sqm home (220sqm living)
* Walking distance to primary and secondary schools + shops + bus stops
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.