24 Hancock Ave Campbelltown South Australia 5074
Last Update: 2 days ago
Superbly Renovated in Contemporary Style on 670m² Family Size Allotment
Offering a combination of eye pleasing finishes and decor throughout, in a highly sought after location.
Not just a house but a home, where the family can grow - ready to move in and enjoy, as every detail has been well thought of. With opportunity for future scope to further enhance, extend or develop.
What we love about the home;
- Renovated in contemporary style throughout
- Greeted by a beautiful white picket fence lined with lovely Photinia greenery
- Three good sized bedrooms, built-in mirrored robe to 3rd bedroom
- Gallery style kitchen with stone bench tops, eat in dine area and well equipped with stainless steel appliances including smeg dishwasher and gas cooking
- Bi-fold timber glass doors opening out to the undercover veranda area - perfect for entertaining all year round!
- Stylish bathroom with bath, tiled floor to ceiling and Marble stone bench tops
- Polished Timber floor boards throughout with tiles to the kitchen/dine area
- European style laundry, hidden neatly behind bi-fold doors in kitchen
- Beautifully manicured lawns and garden - front and back
- Carport & garaging for up to 3 cars plus plenty of room for further off-street parking
- Shed at the rear
- Split system air conditioner to the living area
- Fans to 2 of the bedrooms
- In a fantastic area on a great street, surrounded by new homes
- Charles Campbell College, East Torrens Primary School and Norwood Morialta School
- Charlesworth Park
- ARC ( Aquatic Recreation Centre )
- North Eastern Community Hospital
- Approx 6kms to the Adelaide CBD
- Abundance of shops and transport close by
This home will appeal to those desiring an easy- low maintenance life style, first time buyers looking for their family home or those savvy real estate investors. A must see!
Zoned: Residential - Regeneration Policy
Council Rates: $1369.55 per annum
Water: $182.61 (supply and levy) per quarter
ESL : $260.85 per annum
Land : 670m2 approx
Auction : 5th May, 2018 at 1: 00 pm ( unless sold prior )
Note: No price representation as per the Vendors instructions. Please note all recent sales for the area will be supplied at time of inspection or upon request.
- Carport: 3