- 1.19 acre
Lot 7 East Bedarra Bedarra Island 4852
Last Update: 125 days ago
The Ultimate Private Island Beachfront Residence
Are you island dreaming of a place where you can unwind, unplug and disappear on palm fringed beaches with soft white sand, crystal blue water and your own private luxury home.
Bedarra Island is a private island scattered with a handful of private exclusive island beach homes on the East side and the exclusive Bedarra Resort on the Southern end. Bedarra Island Villa is nestled on a private oasis called Doorila bay. A prime location on the island and the only home on this 2 acre private beach frontage estate, with no public access to either of the beaches. Which means the only footprints in the sand are your own.
Architecture and nature blend effortlessly to create a seamless fusion of lifestyle, luxury, and seclusion in this unique Island property. Unimpeded views out past the white sand to the Coral Sea are backed by the soothing soundtrack of the waves lapping on pristine beaches and the ultimate sunrises.
- Seven kilometers off the Tropical North Queensland Coast, Bedarra Island is part of the Family Island Group and The Great Barrier Reef. Accessed by boat from Mission Beach and just 1.5 hrs drive south from Cairns International Airport
- Set over three pavilions to accommodate 8 guests comfortably, the property has recently undergone a full high-quality renovation
- Spectacular views emphasized by expansive outdoor timber decks and bifolds throughout
- Exposed timber apex ceilings, a natural stone fireplace and warm timber features enhance the tropical design.
- Open plan living area provides a light-filled, contemporary space. Four large bedrooms, two with ensuites and large timber decks. Tropical outdoor bathroom, 2 luxury soak tubs and the quintessential beach shower.
- The body corporate has a full time on site caretaker and allows direct access to 2 private beaches - Doorila Bay which is your own private beach and Coomool Bay with boat moorings
- The current artists pavilion was once home to the famous artist Noel Woods and has been featured in many photo shoots and publishing editorials including Belle Magazine, Vogue Living and The Great Outdoors. (see attached link to Noels amazing story)
Bedarra Island Villa awaits new owners looking for the ultimate secluded escape in tropical paradise. Make your reservation to inspect today or why not stay a while and soak up all that this unique property has to offer.
This property is truly unique in what it offers to the market and you surely will not be disappointed in inspecting this island dream home. Contact Mark Flinn on 0405 646 313 to discuss the property further.