Sustainable Rural Lifestyle!
Always wanted to have a lovely home on a few acres? Close to beautiful beaches? Want to be surrounded by native shrubs, trees, rolling hills and farmland? Are you sick of rates, water and power bills? Like being Eco friendly and sustainable? Well no need to look any further! The owners have built and maintained this wonderful property and it has so much to offer! Priced to sell Inspect today! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001.
- Gorgeous modern home built with character & old world charm
- Beautifully hand crafted stonework walls feature
- Timber windows & French doors
- 84.93 acres a perfect hobby farm size
- Tiled throughout the main home features 3.2m ceilings
- Master bedroom has direct access to bathroom
- Huge lounge & family room with fireplace
- Kitchen has enormous island bench, gas oven & beautiful views
- Huge pantry, internal laundry & separate W/C
- 4m verandahs on two sides
- Huge private undercover entertainment area
- Two large bedrooms or offices on other side of patio
- Lovely big windows throughout allowing light & views
- Established gardens & surrounds
- Self-sufficient living totally off the grid
- Bore water with working windmill
- Over 70,000L rain water storage
- House is powered by 3kw solar/wind power set up
- 4KVA back up generator ready to go all housed in a secure shed
- Edwards solar hot water system
- 6m x 6m & 6.4m x 9m garages plus a carport
- Great chook & pig yards all with water connected
- 2 designated fire pits so you can enjoy a lovely evening under the stars any which way the wind blows
- Private & fully fenced with lovely winding driveway
- House is orientated North / South perfect for our climate
- No Council rates, water or power bills for affordable living
- Nearby Cactus, Clare Bay, Sinclair, Fowlers Bay, Bellamore & many other beautiful beaches
- Fabulous central home base in the middle of Australia for retirees with family East, West or North
- Great low cost holiday house nearby stunning fishing & surfing beaches
- Perfect downsizer for a farmer wanting to stay on acreage in the region
- 75km drive to Ceduna which has daily flights & all your amenities
- A short drive to Penong for all your basic services
- Only a minute to the Penong race course
- Lots of furniture & sundries on offer - negotiable on top of sales price
- All reasonable offers considered!
Penong is a lovely rural community in a unique location - basically half way across Australia with stunning beaches nearby and only a short drive to the thriving rural hub of Ceduna for all your amenities. Penong has the majority of required daily services with a general store, post office service, pub / hotel, primary school, service station), playground, Police Station, oval and netball courts at the Westies sporting complex, caravan park and school bus service to Ceduna Area School. The Penong race club holds an annual horse racing event for which people travel to from all over.
Penong has recently made the headlines with its fabulous new volunteer driven windmill museum which is home to Australia's biggest windmill the Comet There are many other beautifully restored windmills which mark a huge part of Penongs history. There is also another volunteer run museum which showcases local art and craft.
The owners of this great property have priced to sell straight away, so don't delay! Get on the phone quickly to discuss this lovely home with Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 2003
Council Rates: Not Rateable
Land Size: 34.37ha or 84.93 acres (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: Not Applicable
Rental Appraisal: $210 -$250 a week
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.