- 0.19 acre
- 250 m2
44 Wright St Emerald Queensland 4720
Last Update: 282 days ago
This absolutely immaculate award winning "James Osborne" built home is located in the sought after "Nogoa Rise" estate within walking distance of schools, shopping, restaurants and tavern.
Features of this impressive home include;
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- WIR & Ensuite to master with dual basins + double shower
- Large separate media room
- Open plan living/dining areas
- Impressive kitchen with stone tops, stainless appliances + extensive storage options
- Main bathroom equipped with separate shower recess + tub
- Covered outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fan
- Fujitsu split system AC throughout
- Quality fittings & fixtures
- Colourbond privacy fencing
- 6m x 3m powered colourbond shed to rear with back access to allotment
- Sir Walter turf maintained by computerised irrigation system
- DLUG on remote with internal access
- Rendered block construction
- 250sqm under roof (approx)
- 754 sqm allotment
This fantastic contemporary home is sure to impress and can be inspected at any-time by contacting the Exclusive marketing agent Paul Muldrew.
- Carport: 2
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.