7102/9 Hamilton Ave Surfers Paradise Queensland 4217
Last Update: 23 days ago
I'm so Sick of This View… Said No One Ever!
Can you remember the first time you fell in love, did you get shortness of breath and uncontrollable inner excitement? Well this luxury sky abode may well have the same effect on you. Located in the Q1, the modest abbreviation for "Queensland's Number 1" Australia's tallest residential tower features an alluring sub-penthouse that is quite literally at the height of impressive addresses. Iconically famous for it's structural engineering, located in the 6th tallest residential tower in the world.
It's really hard to escape the view, when it's flirting with you constantly. Every morning when you wake up a rich blue ocean beams back at you. The sun kisses every inch of this 417sqm sub-penthouse because that is the combination result of award winning architecture and sleek glass enclosure. As the spectacular day fades out, the glam Gold Coast city lights come to life, you will feel utmost appreciation and quite literally feel like you are sitting on top of the world or on the 71st floor to say the very least.
This is a home you can truly brag about. Living spaces are executively stylish, with black Marquina marble embellishing the formal lounge and living. Bathrooms are minimalist and modern, with opaque glass doors serving a functional dose of privacy. Featuring all the indulgences that you come to expect in a residence of this caliber, Caesarstone kitchen, Miele appliances and expansive living spaces capitalising on some mighty fine oceanic and hinterland views. Enjoy a choice of two equally huge master suites and vehicle accommodation of a seldom seen 4 car allotment (3 x side by side and 1 tandem).
In summary, the main features of this beautiful sky-home include:
• 417m2* sub-penthouse on the 71st floor of the world famous Q1
• Triumphant views of the beaches, skyline, canals and hinterland
• Formal lounge, dining and entertaining with marble clad floors
• Stone kitchen with Miele appliances and adjoining casual living spaces
• Oceanfront main with spa ensuite in the northeast wing
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus powder room
• Stacker and sliding doors enable access to two enclosed balconies
• Granite equipped laundry with walk-in linen cupboard
• 2 storage rooms; 4 car spaces in the secure basement
• Onsite: 3 swimming pools, spa, steamroom, gym
• Owners lounge and private cinema
The array of choices with regard to entertainment is almost mind-baffling, while tourists may indulge in the likes of whale-watching, sunset cruises, jet-boat rides, theme parks or Draculas, you are more likely to find the locals enjoying a barista made coffee in a nearby caf, catching a cabaret, theatre or comedy show at the arts centre or simply enjoying a beer at one of the many bars and hot spots the Gold Coast has to offer.
It's a Gold Coast crown jewel ultimately priced to sell. If you don't buy it, the Jetson's may just beat you to it.
Register your interest or curiosity with Winson on 0410 571 679.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Carport: 4
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.