- Retail, Hotel/Leisure
12 Mount Lewis Rd Julatten Queensland 4871
Last Update: 5 days ago
Freehold, Tavern, Accommodation, Bottle Shop and Functions
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a multiple income stream performing enterprise with plenty of potential for growth and further development.
The Highlander Tavern Julatten will appeal greatly to either family run operators or investors to run under management rights. Selling freehold with a total of 5 acres just off the State 44 Tourist Highway and only 20-30 minutes to Port Douglas and Mossman. (Port Douglas Hinterlands). Julatten is renowned for its world heritage listed rainforest, birdwatching, tourism and natural beauty.
Set amidst of Julatten, the Highlander Tavern is well known to locals, travellers, grey nomads and for its private functions. It has several income streams:-
* The Restaurant – seats 80 people
* Private functions (weddings, corporate events, (can seat 80 + additional 100 standing)
* Accommodation: (two self-contained Balinese style villa rooms)
* Bottle shop: Offering a vast array of Australian & International Beer, Wines & Spirits
* There are licences for 3 bottle shops which are transferable to the new owners.
Certainly, those looking for that great lifestyle location and business, should not miss this opportunity. High performing and high cash flow business along with proven systems in place that can be confidently run by new owner and staff. Time to enjoy the tropical surroundings and all the world class attractions that this region has to offer.
* 5 acres – Faces onto a small natural creek meandering through the property with a man-made lake (very picturesque).
* Restaurant/hotel site with large decking areas
* Front deck (smoking deck – table tennis (under a sail)
* Toilets/Amenities rooms
* Upstairs apartment (manager’s residence) – self-contained unit
* Original part of the building is the bar with pool table, fire place, tables and chairs.
* Commercial kitchen (double servery to both the functions and main bar areas)
* Outside Bar area – under the palm trees.
* Carparking for 60-70 spaces.
* Workshop/storage and self-contained laundry
* Additional refrigeration areas
* Cabins are sited on the land (has septic already prepared for future expansion (permission for 20 cabins has been given by council), plus potential for overnight camping.
* Fully landscaped and terraced grounds.
The tavern has put the current owners in a strong financial position and due to their intended retirement, it’s now your opportunity to take things to the next level. No immediate competition and plenty of opportunity to further grow and develop.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18864
- Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/PWZSeE5MFPw
- Property Extent: Whole