- Offices, Retail
1B / 8 Gheringhap Street GEELONG Victoria 3220
Last Update: 6 days ago
Outstanding Waterfront Precinct Investment
Bay views, high quality fit-out, sought after location, high exposure, executive stylings and contemporary sophistication throughout. Opposite Deakin University adds to this investments validity. Inspection is a must.
This superb first-floor office space includes the following:
• Generous entry, foyer and reception area
• Expansive windows and glass panelling, providing an abundance of natural light
• Polished concrete, quality fixtures and fittings
• Balcony with water views
• Multiple glass partitioned offices and boardroom
• Secure car parking for two vehicles, lift access and secure entry/exit
• Excellent bathroom, including shower and full kitchen facilities
• New 5 year lease commencing May2018 plus options
• Income $65,000 per annum + GST + outgoings | 5.5% yield
• Surrounded by Blue-Chip tenants, national organisations, and ample public parking
• Walking distance to Geelong Train Station, Geelong Waterfront, cafs restaurants and shopping centres.
Geelong's growth is undeniably strong, with quality office space continually in high demand across our entire CBD precinct.
Enter the market now or add to your portfolio and benefit from Geelong's consistent progression and development.
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/T986Nd3uNdA
- Property Extent: Partial