Searching for Offices for Sale in Southport, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, Queensland? LIFULL Australia Real Estate is the go to site for quick, easy, and free searches to find your ideal commercial properties for sale and for rent.
The Southport Central master planned development is one of Gold Coast's most recognised business hubs comprising over 35,000sqm of high grade office space in three towers that is situated in the heart of the Southport CBD. The development includes a bustling ground floor retail precinct with variety of dining options, an extensive two level secure visitor parking facility that offers 3 hours free parking plus exclusive use allocations for staff, ultra fast fibre internet connectivity options and the Gold Coast light rail line at its door step.
The current owners have recently made a major industrial acquisition and are now selling off their smaller assets.
On offer here is a large south facing corner office suite with excellent natural light located on Level 2 of Tower 3'.
• 221sqm corner suite with excellent natural lighting and Hinterland views
• Originally 2 separate offices that have been combined by the removal of an internal wall
• Current fit-out includes reception area, boardroom, open plan work stations, several separate offices and kitchenette
• Currently tenanted to a software development company at approx. $300/sqm
• Multiple usage options available under the current zoning including offices, medical, educational associated uses
• Several high-speed lifts and a stylish street level lobby service the building
• Abundant free visitor/client parking in the basement plus exclusive use allocations
• G-Link tram service stops right at the door-step
For further information or a comprehensive IM please call George on 0412679532 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.