$10,200,000 GST Exempt
- 3328 m2
24 Moonee Street COFFS HARBOUR New South Wales 2450
Last Update: 14 days ago
HIGH GROWTH REGIONAL LANDMARK INVESTMENT
Federation House, Coffs Harbour's tallest and most recognized office building, is over 50% anchored by government and national tenants and is home to some of Coffs Harbour's most successful businesses.
Accommodating an approximate net lettable area of 3,328m2 and 42 onsite parking spaces, the roof space is occupied by Optus and Vodafone.
It occupies a commanding CBD position with highway exposure offering excellent signage rights.
Federation House enjoys the following features:
- Coffs Harbour's tallest and most recognised office building
- Strategic landmark investment
- Elevated high profile location
- Pacific Highway exposure
- Busy CBD position
- Excellent naming/signage rights
- 53% anchored by government and national tenants
- Eight levels of modern quality offices
- Elevated CBD and panoramic mountain views
- Net lettable area - 3,328m2
- Nabers rating of 3.5
- Serviced by dual passenger lifts
- Roof area leased to Optus and Vodafone
- 42 onsite parking spaces
- Rear lane access
Contact joint marketing agents for your copy of the information memorandum.
Troy Mitchell 0417 695 915 firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Mitchell (02) 6651 6711 email@example.com
LJ Hooker Commercial Coffs Harbour office (02) 6651 6711 firstname.lastname@example.org
The leading specialist commercial agency servicing The Coffs Coast.
Gross Area:1,215 m 2|Net Let. Area:3,328m 2|Property Type:Office|Features:Tenanted Investment