- 373 m2
- 464 m2
2 Soldiers Avenue Freshwater New South Wales 2096
Last Update: 10 days ago
Freehold Investment: Retail/Residential
Astute investors will not want to miss the opportunity to secure this rare Northern Beaches offering comprising of one mechanical shop, a service station and one residential apartment located in sought-after Freshwater, metres from the beach and trendy village. This well-maintained property represents a fantastic investment opportunity with three potential incomes or the option for an owner/occupier to live on site.
The petrol station with a fully equipped shop has a solid tenant on a 20 year lease. The mechanical shop is well maintained and is fitted with three hoists also includes 20 year lease. Upstairs a renovated two bedroom apartment is perfect for owner occupation or as an additional income stream.
The site covers 480.6 sqm and includes 3 car spaces, bathroom, laundry and rear lawn.
373 sqm unit 1 downstairs & 272sqm upstairs including parking.
Located in a tightly held residential enclave with a longstanding and retainable client base, a short drive to Warringah Mall and Manly’s vibrant lifestyle hub and ferry.
- Multiple income streams combined return of $3,500 p/w
- Currently under one title however strata title subdivision approved Zoned R2 low density residential with existing use rights
- Existing well-established petrol station, strategic corner location
- Residential apartment 272sqminc. parking space, workshop: 373sqm approx.
- Workshop 121 sqm, Office space 11.4 sqm, Service Station space 45.32 sqm approx
- Petrol station with: shop area, 3 x bowsers, 3 phase power
- Mechanic workshop with 3 x mechanical hoists, electric roller door, office
- Renovated two bedroom unit, stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, sleek bathroom, internal laundry facilities
- Separate lounge and dining, gas fireplace, ducted air-con, alfresco deck
- Strata plans for subdivision, DA Approved including CAFÉ awaiting construction certificate, allowing for scope and flexibility
Viewings by appointment - Please contact Angus White T: 0425 277 221
Submissions should be forwarded by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gross Area:464 m 2|Net Let. Area:373 m 2|Property Type:Land/Development