Searching for Industrial/Warehouse for Sale in Freshwater, Warringah, Sydney, New South Wales? LIFULL Australia Real Estate is the go to site for quick, easy, and free searches to find your ideal commercial properties for sale and for rent.
Astute investors will not want to miss the opportunity to secure this rare Northern Beaches offering comprising of one mechanical shop, a service station and one residential apartment located in sought-after Freshwater, metres from the beach and trendy village. This well-maintained property represents a fantastic investment opportunity with three potential incomes or the option for an owner/occupier to live on site.
The petrol station with a fully equipped shop has a solid tenant on a 20 year lease. The mechanical shop is well maintained and is fitted with three hoists also includes 20 year lease. Upstairs a renovated two bedroom apartment is perfect for owner occupation or as an additional income stream.
The site covers 480.6 sqm and includes 3 car spaces, bathroom, laundry and rear lawn.
373 sqm unit 1 downstairs & 272sqm upstairs including parking.
Located in a tightly held residential enclave with a longstanding and retainable client base, a short drive to Warringah Mall and Manly’s vibrant lifestyle hub and ferry.
- Multiple income streams combined return of $3,500 p/w
- Currently under one title however strata title subdivision approved Zoned R2 low density residential with existing use rights
- Existing well-established petrol station, strategic corner location
- Residential apartment 272sqminc. parking space, workshop: 373sqm approx.
- Workshop 121 sqm, Office space 11.4 sqm, Service Station space 45.32 sqm approx
- Petrol station with: shop area, 3 x bowsers, 3 phase power
- Mechanic workshop with 3 x mechanical hoists, electric roller door, office
- Renovated two bedroom unit, stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, sleek bathroom, internal laundry facilities
- Separate lounge and dining, gas fireplace, ducted air-con, alfresco deck
- Strata plans for subdivision, DA Approved including CAFÉ awaiting construction certificate, allowing for scope and flexibility
Viewings by appointment - Please contact Angus White T: 0425 277 221
Submissions should be forwarded by email to: email@example.com
Gross Area:464 m 2|Net Let. Area:373 m 2|Property Type:Land/Development