Buyers Guide $875,000
311/26 Kippax Street Surry Hills New South Wales 2010
Last Update: 2 days ago
Trendy New York style vibrant city pad
Reminiscent of a Big Apple loft, this bright, oversized apartment enjoys two levels of spacious living smack in the middle of the beating heart of Sydney's café culture. The property is a mere three minute walk to Central Station and is positioned to take full advantage of the numerous bars, shops, restaurants and sporting facilities at Alfred Park at the door. Situated within Kippax Apartments, seconds from multiple public transport options, with storage for a bicycle, means there's just no need for a car. This ultra-convenient, popular pad will suit the executive lifestyle.
• Popular and spacious warehouse conversion
• Security building with intercom and lift access to the apartment
• Spacious, light and bright living and dining with powder room
• Cool galley kitchen with Bosch appliances and room for a makeover
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes, storage and window bench seat
• Full bathroom with bath, floor to ceiling tiles and internal laundry
• New floorboards, newly painted, fan, large sash windows
- Inspect: As Advertised Or By Appointment
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.