SOLD PRICE ON REQUEST
unit 9 / 9-15 Oxley Street Griffith Australian Capital Territory 2603
Last Update: 85 days ago
Dynamic Entry Level Home or Investment Property
Bright and fabulously central - this charming second-floor Cedars apartment provides a desirable gateway into the lifestyle offerings of Canberra's leafy vibrant Inner South. With a perfect north-eastern aspect and full length balcony, this naturally warm apartment reveals a sunny living area backed by a modern kitchen, where friends are sure to gather for a pre-dinner aperitifs. Two big bedrooms and matching bathrooms, again providing great storage and a layout that is functional for hosting visitors, or perhaps a share home. Set only 600 metres to both Manuka and Old Kingston, where you can take your pick of gourmet establishments such as Urban Pantry, Silo or Pomegranate, minutes to the lake for picturesque morning walks and also the employment hubs of Barton and the Parliamentary Triangle.
• Body Corporate: $3,495.70 p.a. approx.
• Uber quiet thanks to solid brick construction and elevation off the street
• Functional kitchen boasting electric cooking and beautifully open to the living area
• Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two neat bathrooms
• Single under croft secure parking space
• Perfect location for busy professionals, with shops, restaurants and bars close, super easy Airport access
• A healthy choice with the desire of lake strolls to watch the balloons launching a gentle ten minute stroll away
- Council Rates: $1487.33pa
- Name: The Cedars
- Carport: 1