- 159 m2
2104/45 Duncan Street West End Queensland 4101
Last Update: 165 days ago
Stunning Luxury Riverfront Residence
This spacious and contemporary absolute riverfront apartment features 3 luxurious bedrooms, study and three private use car spaces. With the enviable riverfront location, and never to be built out views, this luxury apartment is located in the award winning Waters Edge development as part of the exclusive Riverfront Collection.
With a large open floorplan and flow through living area, you will enjoy the indoor-outdoor living with the impeccable kitchen at the centre. Well-appointed with Gaggenau kitchen appliances, 40mm stone bench tops, two wall-ovens and meals area, this stunning kitchen is the perfect entertaining space.
The large master bedroom incorporates a walk through robe with plenty of storage for your personal items and a grand ensuite with dual vanities, large shower and soaking bath tub. Each bedroom has its own balcony overlooking the river.
• Large open plan living
• Large wrap-around entertainers balcony with in-built bbq
• Separate study
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Located less than 3km from the Brisbane CBD and South Bank entertainment precinct
• Within walking distance of cultural attractions including the Queensland Museum, GOMA, QPAC
• Located within the highly sought after Brisbane State High School catchment area
As a quiet, tranquil sanctuary, Waters Edge includes over 4000sqm of waterscaped gardens with sparkling 25m infinity edge lap pool, The Springs wading pool, Summer House outdoor kitchen and BBQ area, fully equipped gymnasium, meeting room and residents lounge.
- Features:Council Rate: $1,600
- Body Corporate Rate: $1,125
- City District View
- Carport: 3
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.