35/13-15 Sturt Avenue Griffith Australian Capital Territory 2603
Sold Date: 04-Mar-2015
Last Update: 194 days ago
35/13-15 Sturt Avenue Griffith, ACT
Buyer guide $450,000+
A business opportunity for the owner of this large apartment means that the property MUST BE SOLD!
3 bedroom apartments are a bit like Hen's teeth so act quickly and buy without breaking the bank.
Generous living spaces, balconies off both sides, great light and a segregated main bedroom with a ton of room for retreat or study are just a couple of reasons to view this apartment.
Located with very easy access to Kingston and Manuka shopping centres, the Fyshwick markets are just down the road and become a regular at the Kingston Bus Depot Markets.
* Approx 120m2 of living space over 2 levels
* 2 separate living spaces, both opening to private balconies
* The kitchen features stunning solid timber bench tops, up graded cook top & oven
* Both bathrooms are mostly original but in great condition
* Abundant storage throughout the apartment
* Enjoy resort style living with an in ground pool to development
* Secure under cover parking
* Lots of visitor parking available
* Land Tax$1384.62p/a if rented
* Body corp$755.00 per quarter
- Features: EER 3.0
- Property Type: Apartment
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Carport: 1