102/2 Grose Street Deakin, ACT
This exceptional ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in the exclusive Ambassador complex exudes a style and elegance rarely seen in Canberra apartments. With an almost Zen like combination of rich and warm interiors contrasting with cool relaxing courtyard spaces the effect seems as simple as breathing in and breathing out.
What are the secrets to this apartment? Solid spotted gum timber floors throughout the living areas, a feature wall in custom Trove "Errai" wallpaper and firefly dining room lights by Yellow Goat Designs create a sensational first impression. The sleek kitchen with its striking custom 2 pack joinery and Haefel pull out pantry, soft close drawers, high end Miele appliances including induction cooktop and pyroletic oven is perfect for the serious home chef and entertainer. There is a generous study with built-in joinery off the living area and the bedrooms come complete with Veleiris alpaca carpet.
Outside, the wrap around courtyard with its established maples and crepe myrtles and outdoor lighting provides a number of zones both covered and open for relaxation and entertaining friends and family.
The apartment is fully ducted with remote control zoned reverse cycle airconditioning. All windows and doors are glazed with Comfort Plus laminated glass which gives great sound insulation and climate control. Whilst talking sound, mood and ambience can be created through an in ceiling 7.2 surround sound system to the living room, including Anthony Gallo A'Diva speakers.
U102 is a large and comfortable apartment and would suit those looking for something special and out of the ordinary. The Ambassador is considered one of Canberra's best residential developments and features a well maintained and welcoming reception area with dining facility under the supervision of a Building Manager. Its location in Deakin puts it in short walking distance to excellent shops and restaurants and close to major transport links.
* 126m2 internal and 88m2 courtyard
* 2 large Bedrooms
* Ensuite, bathroom and powder room
* Separate study with custom joinery
* Separate laundry
* High ceilings throughout living and bedrooms
* Full height floor to ceiling windows to all external rooms
* Solid 19mm Spotted Gum timber floors to living, kitchen and hallways
* Velieris Alpaca carpet to bedrooms and study
* 'Fire Fly' dining room lights by Yellow Goat Design
* Custom Trove 'Errai' wallpaper to living room
* In ceiling 7.2 surround sound to living room, including Anthony Gallo A'Diva speakers
* Secure basement parking and storage
* Landscaped private wrap around enclosed courtyard, including established Maples and Crepe Mertyles, irrigated and outdoor lighting
* High end Miele appliances in kitchen including pyroletic oven, induction cooktop, ducted range hood
* Integrated Fisher Paykel fridge/freezer
* Haefel Tandem Arena pull-out pantry systems with LED lighting
* Soft close drawers and cupboards